OptiCalf™ Flourish is finely ground form of Aluminosilicate with a large surface area providing a large surface to gut interface. This allows for rapid absorption of water in the intestines, thereby aiding in the treatment of minor cases of diarrhoea.*
Kemin ® CLOSTAT® is a patented strain of Bacillus subtilis PB6, with proven potency across various applications, and species, providing a guaranteed level of beneficial probiotic bacteria, to assist with the maintenance of health and productivity of animals. For best results, feed daily to maintain optimal intestinal microflora levels.
*Scientific references available upon request
- Directions For Use And Dose Rates
- OPTICALF™ FLOURISH Helps With
- Why Use OPTICALF™ FLOURISH?
- Active Ingredients
- Health And Safety
Directions For Use And Dose Rates
OptiCalf™ Flourish is designed to be fed to bovine calves only. This product is designed to be added to milk.
For minor cases of calf diarrhoea add 10gm per calf, per day to milk.
OptiCalf™ Flourish is suitable for use without veterinary advice only in the treatment of minor cases of diarrhoea.
If OptiCalf™ Flourish fails to alleviate the condition being treated, seek veterinary advice.
OPTICALF™ FLOURISH Helps With
- Calf productivity
- Healthy calves
- For minor cases of diarrhoea
Why Use OPTICALF™ FLOURISH?
- Kemin ® CLOSTAT® probiotics to assist with the maintenance of health and productivity of animals
- For minor cases of calf diarrhoea
- Designed to be added to milk to easily distribute to calves
- NZ natural Aluminosilicate
- Bacillus subtilis PB6
- May contain crystalline silica in a respirable form
Health And Safety
Material safety data sheets are available on request
There are no reviews yet.