Optimate™ Maintain combines calcium, magnesium and five essential trace minerals into a dispersible granule.
Optimate™ Maintain has a special blend of macro minerals designed by Nutritionists to keep your herd performing at its best during lactation.
Directions For Use
- Feed Optimate™ Maintain via silo, mixer wagon, in-shed feeder or on feed pads
- Suitable with maize and grass silage, dairy meal, dairy blends
- Feed 300 grams per cow, per day
- Only to be fed to lactating dairy cows
OPTIMATE™ Helps With
- Dispersible granules for easy distribution
- Includes magnesium and calcium
- Includes five essential trace minerals
Why use OPTIMATE™?
- Simple to use dispersible granules
- Includes magnesium and calcium which are essential in your dairy herd’s diet
- Per 300g daily ration:
- Magnesium 14.9 grams
- Calcium 60.45 grams
- Trace minerals:
- Copper 125 milligrams (organic)
- Cobalt 25 milligrams
- Zinc 850 milligrams
- Selenium 10 milligrams
- Iodine 32 milligrams
- Contains NZ natural Aluminosilicate as an inactive carrier
Health And Safety
Material safety data sheets are available on request.
There are no reviews yet.